Monday, October 25, 2010

Respectfully yours...

In an attempt to keep everyone updated on the status of the Banzhaf family {and give Matt and Kris a little space to breathe and relax :-)}I have started a little blog in honor of Kiya.  Please excuse my lack of medical terminology, misspelling, syntax errors, etc... Also, please feel free to send me any email addresses of those who would like to be allowed to view the blog, or any additional comments, updates or suggestions to joeandstephlinford@msn.com.  I am hoping this will also serve as a journal of sorts to the Banzhaf family, so feel free to post comments to them!  I am sure they will love to read your encouraging words and will appreciate feeling your love and support!

2 comments:

  1. Steph... thank you so much for doing this. What a wonderful keepsake it will be for the whole Banzhaf family. You are a great sister!!
    We love you Banzhaf family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Marilyn (Kristen's Mom)-Kiya wanted me to write this on her blog!
    Hey Mom and Dad, I love you so much. Already I have felt an overwhelming amount of love from both of you. I love that you sing to me and I love the gentle feel of your touch. I am so glad that you are my Mom and Dad. Already I have been blessed in my tiny life. Thank you Mom and Dad. I feel your prayers and your deep love for me. I'm sorry you are worried about me.
    I also want to thank all of the wonderful friends and family that have fasted and said prayers on my behalf. I feel the strength and healing power from each of you. I'm excited to meet all of you soon. I already feel a connection with you.
    Thank you again, and all my love to my parents.

    ReplyDelete