Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I did it!





I made it through my first Neonatal follow up clinic. It is a great program where you see about five different doctors all in one day and they monitor Kiya's success. The only down side is that I was at the doctors office for over four hours! Kiya is such a champ. She didn't cry once and went about her day as if we were at the spa. Grandma Squishy came and helped me. She carried all of my junk and fanned me off when I was having a hot flash. She didn't bring any grapes to hand feed me, but I forgave her. Who is the baby? me, or Kiya? Anyway I am glad to have that appointment under my belt. I will go back in four months. Kiya now weighs 12lbs! Yippie! Tomorrow feeding therapy is coming, but other than that it will be a quite day. Yesterday Mason sprayed my plants with Vinegar cleaner so I hope that they keep growing. Some parts of my life are still remarkably normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment