Friday, April 8, 2011

Get me out of here!





I am so glad to be home after 24 hours of testing! What a pain the PH probe test proved to be. Poor Kiya had a second tube placed down her nose. It took the nurse about six times to place it. She is lucky I didn't go kung foo on her. I had some major anxiety being back at Primary Children's again. It reinforced how lucky I am to have my sweet Kiya home. Kiya was sad to be at the hospital as you can see from the first picture. She was such an amazing baby the whole time. I tried to convince her that we were on a vacation together, but she knew otherwise. Surgery is on Wednesday and I am so nervous. I really wish we didn't have to do it. Thanks for the continued support and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, you guys are troopers! Wish you didn't have to go through all of this. We will keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture breaks my heart. she is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really does look worried. Poor little thing. I'd love to help put with your boys this week if you need me. Good luck with the surgery. :(

    ReplyDelete