Monday, September 10, 2012

CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last week has been amazing.  Kiya has been getting in and out of the crawling position with ease.  Sunday night she started scooting one leg and today she crawled!  I am overjoyed and extremely grateful.  The prospect of having to put up a baby gate it so exciting!  Now she can finally get to a toy if she wants one without having to wait for me.  Here is a video of her getting around on her own.  This is going to change our lives and give Kiya so much freedom!!!

4 comments:

  1. I want to cry with joy. I sure thought she looked like she was planning such mischief the last time I saw her, how she was rocking in the crawling position. I am so happy for you and your family and glad you only have one set of stairs now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news!!! We're so happy for all of you!

    Lots of love, Tanya and all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your post - made me smile big time. Congrats to Kiya, way to go!

    ReplyDelete