Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunshine










We have been having a lot of fun in the sun lately. I make shade huts for Kiya to lay under and she really likes it. Today I left her to be babysat for the first time. Kiya decided to show grandma how good she is at throwing up on people. Good thing grandma loves her so much! This week has been great. We didn't have any doctors appointments. Next week we have our usual three. We will meet with neurosurgery on wed and she has an eye check up on Tuesday. Her feeding therapist will also be coming to work on getting her to like food as much as her mommy does.

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to see so much of her cure little body! I am so grateful for the nice weather. Let me know if you need help with babysitting to get to your appts next week.

    ReplyDelete