Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Holidays
































































































































































































































































Despite a constant stream of sickness we had a great Christmas with the family. Aunt Stephanie and family came in from Tennessee and the Babbel crew came from Arizona. It was Kiyas first time meeting her uncle Lee. We spent the night at Grandma Squishies and Santa came on Christmas morning and didn't leave behind any coal. The kids had a great time playing with the cousins and I am sure they will remember this Christmas forever. Matt and I will remember our first Christmas with Kiya home with us. It was great! I remember laying the phone by my bad last year waiting for any emergency call from the hospital. This year we celebrated Kiya's company and her amazing spirit. The day before Paige, Grace and Will went home we went to the park to burn off some energy (the children's). We played a competitive game of tag and I am pretty sure I won. I did notice that I was being tagged a lot. I seem to be the weak link when it comes to speed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Glad to hear you had a nice Chistmas! And that Kiya was home with you this year. We too have been sick, sick, sick...I swear since Thanksgiving. Hence the reason my Christmas cards were not sent out until after Christmas. Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete