Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick Or Treat



























I won $50 dollars for this pumkin at Matts work carving competition. He told me to spend it on something fun so I used it for the copay for Kiya's neurosurgery appointment today. Busy living the dream













Matt and I had to create some very last minute costumes. Matt went as Lex's tornado chasing sidekick and I was the lady who picked Kiya the strawberry from the patch. Mason maintained his roll as a british train













































































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute costumes! I am amazed at your creativity as always. You and Matt look perfect, especially for last minute. And great job on the pumpkin! I'm glad you got yourself something nice with the $50. Nothing better than another Dr. appt. :)

    ReplyDelete